Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welcome Home (:

Welcome to my newest internet adventure, "A Homeschooler in College." You can learn all about me on my "About Me" page (cleverly named, of course!), but here's a quick overview of me, written in the third person for kicks.


The author, Margy, currently lives in a small mid - western town named for its Jewish founder. She likes horses, music and chocolate, but dislikes war, coffee and math. She aspires to a career working with Thoroughbreds.
She attends a small Catholic college in the middle of nowhere, where she spends her time singing and riding horses. She does not believe that her life can get much better.
Please pronounce her name "Marg EE", not "Mar GEE".


That's me.

So what will you find here? Everything, of course. Rants. Assigments. Musings. Music. Photography. Poetry. Who knows... whatever comes out of my mind on a daily basis. Enjoy it. I know I will.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers